Total de visualizações de página

segunda-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2012

Biblical Message - Jesus conforts the disciples

John - 14 - 12 and 13 ---------------------------- 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.---------------------------------------------------- • Jesus says that whoever believes in the Father (God), believe in him (Jesus) that goes along to the father, and it serves will to follow our journey with Jesus, because through it we can ask for salvation, peace, mercy, love and specially to increase our faith.----------------------------------------------------- • Commentary from: Adilson Luiz Lemes.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário